Climate Change Panel Discussion – April 25, 2019
APRIL 25, 2019 – Members of the Board of Water Supply Stakeholder Advisory Group had the opportunity to learn about the impact of climate change on Hawaii.
Video Presentation Links (Vimeo)
If you would like to watch a specific presentation or just the Q&A, please use the following Vimeo links.
- Presentation by Dr. Charles H. Fletcher, III (Chip), UH Manoa, SOEST – Part I
- Presentation by Dr. Thomas Giambelluca, UH Manoa, Department of Geography and Environment
- Presentation by Dr. Charles H. Fletcher, III (Chip), UH Manoa, SOEST – Part II
- Presentation by Joshua Stanbro, Honolulu Office of Climate Change, Sustainability and Resiliency
- Presentation by Barry Usagawa, Board of Water Supply, Water Resources Division
- Question & Answer Session: Climate Change Panel